The global pandemic forced the people of the USA to look for alternative ways to earn money. People...
Top Quality Custom Printed Boxes At Affordable Prices.
Get a Free Quote!
We Are The Professionals To Fulfill Your
What We Offer
We offer top-quality, high-end custom packaging boxes that will exceed your expectations. With over a decade of experience, we know how to create the perfect custom boxes for your needs.
Your Packaging Partner - Offering Custom Boxes with Logo
We provide you with customized printed boxes that are perfect for your industry and product specific needs. Get high quality customised solutions by choosing from a variety of flexible options, including logo printing on top-quality paper stock in an easy to use packaging process!
Let Choose Boxes By Different Industries
How We Make Printed Boxes
1. Decide on the type of packaging and printing options
We will ask you this:
- Decide on the type of packaging and printing options.
We will ask you this:
- What kind of box design do you want ( Cardboard Boxes, Cardstock, Corrugated boxes, kraft boxes, Rigid Boxes, Self-assembly boxes of complex die-cutting )?
- How many boxes do you want to order? We accept orders for packaging with multiple types of printing including digital, offset & flexo printing with a circulation of 50 pcs.
- What brand and type of cardboard ( corrugated or micro-corrugated) do you need? If you need help choosing, it is important to understand what product is planned to be packed, the estimated weight, and will the product be stacked.
- What color of boxes do you need ( white or brown etc)?
- How many colors do you want to apply? The maximum number of colors is 5, and the type of application is flexo printing. The layout or size of the print is required for the calculation; on how many sides will the print be located?
- Is priming necessary?
- Pickup or delivery?
2. We are waiting for you to pay for the order.
After choosing the packaging and determining the parameters of the order, you should pay for the order.
There are many payment methods available. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit cards, and PayPal. You can get more information regarding payment methods by contacting us.
3. We develop the layout of your box and print
After paying for the order, our designers begin to develop a design layout (if you need complex die-cut packaging). Sometimes for standard custom boxes, a design layout is not needed. When the package layout is ready, it is handed over to the designer. The designer typesets blocks with information on the layout and also draws graphic elements.
4. We coordinate the layout and make your boxes
We send you a ready-made box layout with a logo. You print it out, sign it and send us a scanned copy of the agreed layout. Then your order goes to production.
What Our Clients Say About Us.
Latest Packaging Blogs & News
Modern Technologies For Decorating Boxes
Cardboard packaging has long ceased to be just a means for transporting goods to the consumer. Today, the...
Carton Packaging For Socks
Dimensions All Custom Sizes & Shapes Printing CMYK, PMS, No Printing Paper Stock 10pt to 28pt (60lb to...